Pages

Friday 5 September 2014

Anything but a Card

Good morning everyone and welcome to the September and the new challenge starting on Dragons Lair Design Challenge

The theme for this challenge is Anything But A Card and I decided to use the Spring Flowers Digi Stamp and used this to make a letter rack




So to make this I started with a cereal box which I cut in half and trimmed the sides so that they were on the diagonal 


I then covered the boxes with card and patterned paper


once I had done this I stuck the two boxes together 


Next I used Docrafts Digital Designer to get lots of different sizes of the flowers which I then printed, and cut out.  I used Promakers to colour the flowers


I attached the flowers to each layer with foam pads to give them dimension


I then finished off the letter rack by adding some ribbon around the centre

I hope you like my take on this months challenge and hope that I have given you some inspiration to enter the challenge yourself 

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and please feel free to leave me a lovely comment :)

4 comments:

  1. great idea, I'm going to make one this weekend x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you glad I've inspired you, I use mine to hold all of my stencils :)

      Delete
  2. Wow what a great use of a cereal box. Fab x

    ReplyDelete