Pages

Wednesday 3 September 2014

Up up and away

Hello everyone

I thought that I would share my latest card that I have made with you


To make this card I started off with a white piece of card which I coloured gently with Cloudy Blue Adirondak Ink 

Next I stamped the Clarity Stamp Hot Air Balloons onto the card and then onto several different patterned papers which I cut out and raised up with foam pads to give each of them dimension 

The next step was to stamp the birds and I used a lovely stamp set by Inkilicious which included the sentiment Let Your Dreams Take Flight which I felt went perfectly with the theme I had chosen, this was then matted onto red then brown card 

I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment and again matted onto red and then brown card.  I made a bow from beige ribbon and added a red button and some bakers twine to secure it.  Some lovely patterned papers finished off the card perfectly.

I hope that you like my card and thank you for taking the time to read my blog please feel free to leave me a lovely comment 

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card, I also have these balloons and will have a look for this verse, it goes so well. The colours are lovely too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tracey for your lovely comment and hope you manage to find the verse xx

      Delete