Pages

Friday 7 November 2014

Dragon's Lair Designs Challenge - Autumn Colours

Hi everyone, another month has gone by and it is time for the next challenge on Dragon's Lair Designs.  This time the theme is Autumn Colours

For my inspiration this month I have used Yoohoo's Pumpkin 


So for this card I wanted to make a shaped card so I used Spellbinders Grand Labels Dies to cut out the base for the card.  I then used the same dies and cut out a frame for the front of the card, after I had done this I used a floral stamp and vintage photo distress ink to decorate the frame.  Next I printed off my image and coloured it in using Copic Alcohol Markers, I then die cut the image out and inked around the edges using Dried Marigold and Wild Honey Distress Ink.  I raised the frame up on foam pads and then placed the image flat in the middle.

To finish off the card I used a Daisy flower Die, a flourish die and some small flower embellishments from my stash


I inked the edges of the flowers and the flourish with dried marigold distress ink and then glued them to the right hand corner of the card with Cosmic Shimmer glue, I then added some liquid pearls to the centre of the flowers


I hope that you like my card and that it has given you the inspiration to enter the challenge yourself 

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and if you would like to leave me a lovely comment that would be appreciated too 

Bye for now 
Vanessa xx



2 comments:

  1. Hi Vanessa this is a gorgeous card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh what a cutie. I just love him. A fab card Vanessa x

    ReplyDelete